Saturday, 19 December 2009

Trends that catch my eye Part 1

As the year of 2009 is coming to an end I'd like to take a minute to just reflect on trends that have occured or even re-occured throughout the year..

#1 Chicks with partially shaveded heads

Ok well we all know Kelis is the Original Trendsetter on many things... she did this a while back

Cassie definatley made her mark with this one.. (I love the watch!)

















Designer Melody Ehsani.. Love it*




Okaay even I jumped on the bandwagon..

My reasoning for this is that.. its just hair!! some people choose to grow their hair, staighten it, curl it, bleach it, cut it... and I wanted to do something adventurous.. &  I like change.. there will be more adventures to come!! :P


















Ok hands down NONE of this would not have been possible without the true inspiration...

Britney!!.. I dont care, she rocked it like no other!!











4 comments:

Alexis Rae said...

looool... totally agree britney defiantly rocked it the best

HauteMangoGirl said...

wow you look way good with it!
also love it on cassie - she's so pretty, no matter what her hair's like.

xx

Akpomena Rana said...

So need to get my hair done again.
Holla @ me when your going to that barber of yours.

x

http://akpomenarana.blogspot.com/

Bitchisyoutrippin said...

Please please PLEASE can you tell me what hair you used.It'so lovely.I KNOW THIS IS QUITE AN OLD BLOG BUT KINDLY REPLY ASAP x