Saturday, 16 January 2010

*What's your addiction?*

I am in love with trainers/sneakers/kicks/whatever you want to calll them! At the moment I own around 7 pairs but the collection is still growing... I just love the way they hug my dainty little size 7 feet  =)...


I recently bought these.. Reebok Cross Training Pumps for just £25!.. I was suprised to see them in my size aswell, (not that I have big feet or anything *nervous laugh* lol)... They were found in a vintage shop in Soho.. They had soo much cool stuff... 

Also I finally found the perfect RED nail polish.. usually the ones I see will have some sort of glitter which just kills it!!.. This one by Rimmel is PURE RED!!... My camera phone doesn't do it justice but here goes!


I had tried out some patterns on my nails but it didnt quite work out lol... I don't mind the plain look for now though :P xx

12 comments:

rachy said...

overly jealous...those reeboks are fire!!!

Nik N@k said...

Dem Ree's is Dope!!!!

I'm hatin hard..lol

Mumtaz® ♥♥♥♥ said...

WOOOW those a HOT!

Ivy416 said...

They are on fire!
I love it
Thanks for stopping by my blog
I'm Following! :)

Mina said...

lol I can't wait to wear them.. =D
thanks Ivy.. & welcome to my blog! xx :P

Ill Will said...

dope blog, imma follow u.

L said...

Cool Addictions...I want those shows and guess what? I'm a size 7 too!...*hint hint*..lol

Shamiya said...

veryy cute shoes!
red nail polish is just to hot.. never plain :)

follow me, im following you!
lovely-soe.blogspot.com

I am Jwork said...

Dope blog MA

Keisha Robinson said...

nice blog, love tha watch www.hotfashionx.blogspot.com

Hildi**** said...

wow mannn i love ur stuff..these kicks are dopee

Mina said...

Thanks guys!!.. Just feeding my addiction lol xx