Sunday, 7 February 2010

*Hair*

As you know I shaved the side of my hair.. this style is pretty low maintainence but it needs to be re-shaved like every 2/3 weeks... My barber is alllll the way in South London... (I am in North West) it's quite a journey.. He provided me with the BEST styles including...


As I was not prepared for the 'Journey' I took it upon myself to do what I had to...

I accidently shaved half my eyebrow in the attempt!! nothing a little liquied eyeliner could'nt fix though!
I also got  a fake piercing my Tragus pierced! lol xx

9 comments:

SEWING STARDOM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SEWING STARDOM said...

this is cute, my hair is the exact same way it's not that hard for me to cut it i just had to get used to it.

pOokie said...

i LOVE this haircut, it looks so beautiful...I was on doin' this before I decided to go natural it looks SO gorgeous on you xoxo

Mina said...

Thanks guys!!

Anonymous said...

Wots up! Just a random passer by.. But diggin ya page!
Keep bloggin :)

Mina said...

Thank you 'anonymous'.. I will keep reading :D xx

Lateisha Turner said...

niceee looks dope on you

http://unmarkedhabit.blogspot.com/

Miss Sarah Suzuki said...

Yea this is bomb. I hate when I move and have to get a new stylist. Such a drag...cuz somebody could F up your hair and you have no one to blame.

Do you have the same cut in your profile pic...hard to tell. Or was that before you shaved it?

Sarah Brooke said...

I am so digging your blog!!!