Monday, 1 March 2010

*Where did u get those??*

When people ask me where I get my clothes & stuff from most of the time I will  tell you WHERE..to get it and  HOW MUCH it is... BIG MISTAKE lol!..    I see a lot of girls go out and get the exact same thing as someone they know etc... I don't really care because each person will usually wear it diffrently & of course I know that once you buy/see/wear something first it doesnt mean its exclusively yours.. But on a lighter note..I love to shop everywhere and I mean EVERYWHERE even if it does mean that some items will be similar to others when shopping in the likes of H&M, TOPSHOP, ASOS etc...

These are actually my sisters from http://www.boohoo.com/ .. As she left them in my room (un-worn!)  I have no other choice but to assume she left them for me lol..


7 comments:

Rachy said...

I've got the same ones, but with heels....love

Romy said...

ooh great boots! love them :)

Mina said...

@Rachy..yea theyre not something I'd usually wear.. and WITH heels, oh no! lol.. much too tall for that..

@Romy.. thank you :P xx

Miss Carmel said...

sexy boots, i want dem 4 myself!

Akpomena Rana said...

lool sneaky. I would so do the same if me and sis wore the same size! There nice boots.

x

http://akpomenarana.blogspot.com/

Hav BwB said...

<3 these!

Flash said...

them boots crazy hott