Sunday, 7 March 2010

*POW*

Testing Webcam I suppose
Ring says (Pow!)..Necklace says (Amore)
(Webcam doesnt do them justice!!) :P xx
Listening to Erykah Badu *Window Seat*
I must say.. the internet is amazing.. yesterday whilst shopping on Oxford St with the big sis.. I was recognised by one of my followers on Twitter !!..  I felt like a slight celebrity being spotted & all  (who wouldnt) lol.. but anyways it just goes to show how far we've come in terms of technology =P
From This...
To This!...
Our generation has seen it all!..
including the new millenium, Internet, email, mobile phones, Ipods, USA's first black president & the list goes on.. we're some lucky people!!  

1 comment:

Tanya said...

It's great that technology has improved ssoo much. I can't even remember life before the internet......oh yes....posting letters
Tanya xx