Monday, 5 April 2010

*Coping With My addiction*

Friday I planned on going to the American Apparel Rummage Sale which I'd been hearing a lot about from friends, facebook etc.. so me and my girlies decided to go check it out..We made our way to Brick Lane in East London. Which by the way has some of the most Beautiful buildings and stylish people...

A few snaps of the scenery...

Outside the Tube Station


Yes I stood in the middle of the road for this one!

 When we got there we got the shock of our lives..It was CANCELLED!! We were soo devastated! =(    But the sadness was shortlived as we then took a trip to Oxford Street and shopped away our miseries...
I managed to find another fabulous addition to my collection...
At...
In Carnaby Street for just £35!!
xx :P

6 comments:

Hallo said...

not used to the colours but still they look cute

Leiki Beguiles said...

love the photographs!

Mina said...

thanks Leiki!..
@Hallo.. I'm definately changing the laces though!! I think plain chocolate brown would be nice =) xx

Kodaaaaa said...

Lovee your blog (:

Check mine out,,
&& follow, it would mean alot (:

KidKoda.blogspot.com

Nefd said...

omg london is ill i love these photos and i love your blog its really cool

can you please come through my blog and show some love and follow

it would be dope if you would thanks

nefslivingthedream.blogspot.com

=]]

Anonymous said...

Love your photos