Monday, 31 May 2010

*Life as we know it*

Ok the past two/three/ish weeks has been a rollercoaster!.. Who knew turning 18 would bring soo much stress?? (not me) lol .. Ive been realy busy with College work, my Job (which I need to leave) and just Life in general but I'm just happy that this stress will all be over in a few weeks when I break up for Summer!!.. =)

Also I'm buying my tickets for the Wireless Festival 2010 very very soon!! This years line up is just amazingg!! Jay-z is headlining but I'm really looking forward to Drake, Bluey Robinson Wale & Chase & Status
xx :P

4 comments:

NC17 said...

What's River Island

Mina said...

Ohh its a retail store over here in England where they sell very 'on-trend' clothes..

Ella said...

I'm jealous you're going to wireless. I really want to go, but my friends just aren't on it :( I might just go by myself

Tara Jane said...

Wireless looks bloody amazing!! I cant wait to see J.Cole, Jay-Z, Wale and Chiddy Bang! Not really Drake because I saw him on Monday and he wasnt a very good performer - but Jay-z was absolutely AMAZING!!!