Friday, 4 June 2010

*Snap*

I absolutley looove travelling around London like no other.. especially on foot thers soo many things too see!!! I try and make sure that whenever I go out I take my camera just incase!.. A few weeks ago my little sis had a performance at the Royal Albert Hall in Central london and heres a few snaps I took...
I don't know what this is but I was attracted by all the GOLD!!
Royal Albert Hall.. This was just a fraction of the building.. It 
is shaped like a giant circle

 When we stopped for the interval we had drinks in this room, they had the most beautiful Grand Piano in my favurite colour!! it looked soo Juicy in real life!!  xx

12 comments:

Fresh Kidd said...

Check out thefreshnessguide.blogspot.com posting the hottest stuff ever!

TOXiC said...

Nice blog I love ur style keep up da good work =)

pretty plz do follow:
http://handsometoxic.blogspot.com

Alee said...

These pics are so dope. I need to take my ass to London but I'm A. Too broke and B. Too busy :(

Selina said...

This is beautiful! I;ve never been outside of the U.S. but im dying to.

Come check out my blogs (subscribe if you like=):
http://workoutbarby.blogspot.com/
http://ienvybarby.blogspot.com/

Oh and make sure you check out my Blog Makeover Contest! Ends June 21!

umbrella-in-the-sun said...

love london also

great images
fab blog

MON CHERI !

nymph said...

London is special! Love it!
Great pictures :)

xx

CHEMBO said...

Nice blog, i freaggin love westminister bt i dnt like the expensive frappaccinoz in london at all...
fun blog
i want to see more other race bloggerz n m glad i found u...
i hav one nobody reads at

STYLESESSIONZ.BLOGSPOT.COM
ANYONE CHECkin it wud b cool with, n followin it wud b ur choice really..

I♥africa said...

haha thanks for your comment
xx <3

KellzMatakupan said...

dope blogg..
I followed you,
follow me backk =)

kirstyb said...

i heart London - it is fabulous xxx

Fabnay said...

I would die happy if I could own that piano.
I can not wait to go back to london in 2012 for the olympics. I may go back sooner depending on how everything goes.

goldblog said...

wow red piano