Saturday, 11 September 2010

*Guys Im BACK!!*

Wooooo!!!!.. My internet has finally been switched back on!! I cannot express how thankful I am for this! I never realised how much I actually relied on it until it was gone *sheds a tear* lol!.. 
My summer was amaaazing!.. I got to spend a lot of time with my beloved family and also my friends.. Soo many things happend. like...

* my older brother getting married!!
 It was the most emotional thing ever.. I didnt know I could cry soo much tears of happiness! :O

*I became a complete Party Animal!.. I had a strict "one rave a week" policy



*I went Notting Hill Carnival which was good even though we reached pretty late
 I met the guy behind the delicious Reggae Reggae sauce.. Levi Roots!.. hes such a sweet guy!.. to be honest I think I look like his long lost daughter in the picture       :O

yes I'd eaten quite a bit

*I also went rollerskating for the very first time.. it was soo good! the music was on point and it was full of hotties! not to mention the good exercise! lol


hmm.. now that ive written it down it doesnt seem like ive done "soo many" things .. ahh well.. it was great! I wish it was summer all the time =D

 Hiiii to my new followers!
xxx

6 comments:

imoni said...

welcome back :) !

tanya said...

what did you use for your hair colour? it is soo pretty

It's Me Alisha ッ said...

welcome back..!

sarafrank said...

Really like your blog, very inspirering! Love these photos! I follow you now, you are welcome to follow me back! (;
love from sarafrank.
http://jeg-er-gul.blogspot.com/

**OnYxStA** said...

Awww looks like you had a killer summer. Can't wait to see what this summer has in store :)

Shanade said...

What color is that in you hair when you on the train with your friend that color is Great