Wednesday, 30 March 2011

*Spring Cleaning*

I've recently cleared up my room and in the process have found quite a lot of clothes that I no longer wear or have never even worn before. These things have been taking up large amounts of space in my room to the point where I  invented special ways of opening my wardobe so that clothes dont spill out!. After finding out the hard way I decided this wasnt the way a young lady needs to live her life
 Ive just created an ebay account and here's the link for a dress im selling..
I'll be adding loads more throughout the next few days!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180645990933



5 comments:

Idiosyncrasy +DTRW... said...

IVE GOT AN EBAY ACCOUNT TO .... IVE NEVER LOOKED BACK!!! you have a FANTASTIC blog

..Check out my blog, lets follow each other....

http://dtrh-stateofmind.blogspot.com/

Marilyn said...

Love EBAY.. Kinda addicted in a really EPIC WAY!!I stumbled upon your blog while browsing blogs. Very interesting and awesome posts.Great Reads. I'm Marillyn from http://plushafrique.blogspot.com - officially following you now!! ;)) Please stop by sometime.. TY

Coco~Caramel said...

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrmina after knowin u for about 3yrs please tell me why im only finding out about your blog know. look at miss thang over here with over 400 followers! anyawys im gonna follow you i also have a blog wit a friend check us our arms its www.coco-caramel2011.blogspot.com luv ya!

Mina said...

@ dtrh & Marylin.. Thanks guys!! =)

lool Mariam!! thts actuly quite hilarious!!

Desiree Love said...

Think you should do a make up tutorial on how you do your everyday make up looks lovely